Sunday, January 26, 2014

Erase hard water stains with a lemon...or NOT!

So I seen this picture on Pinterest a while back and thought to myself that I should try it. Why not? I get lots of free lemons from people I know that have trees and I don't always get to use them all. So I put this lemon-cleaner to the test. Broccolicupcake has pictures posted showing how they used a lemon cut in half to clean up hard water stains off a shower faucet handle. Looks easy enough so I gave it a try. I'll let the pictures do the talking. BEFORE:



and AFTER:


Yeah so how is the lemon supposed to clean this??? I think it's safe to say that this is a Pinterest fail and most likely one of those posts that people upload to Pinterest just to generate traffic to their websites. However if you have proof that this worked for you, do share "details" on how you got the lemon to clean off the hard water spots from your facet.

No comments:

Post a Comment